What user data is collected
- IP address.
- Contact Information: Email, Name, Last Name, and Phone number.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our Website.
- Other information, such as interests and preferences.
Why we collect this data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To respond to your inquiry, better understand your needs, and describe our services.
- To improve our services and products.
- Tosend you promotional emails with information we think you will find interesting.
- To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Commercially reasonable precautions have been takento prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect from cookies is used to customize our Website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing your internet browser settings.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
We consider this information a vital part of our relationship with you. However, at some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When filling in the forms on the Website, check if there is a box you can leave unchecked if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email, and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
We will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission.
We might release your information under these circumstances:
- Legal requirement: (i) to comply with a legal obligation; (ii) to enforce, protect or defend our rights or property; (iii) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users or the public; or (iv) to protect against legal liability.
- As an asset because of a merger and acquisition.
- Tothird parties as part of the services to be rendered, and in that case, we only provide the needed information, and they are subject to the terms of a confidentiality agreement.
Your personal information may be used when we send you promotional materials.
Inside and Outside of the United States
Opting-Out of Future Contact
You may opt-out of receiving offers and newsletters from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link outlined in our email or emailing thePrivacy Officer in writing at:
Please note that opting-out of receiving future contact from us may cause you to lose some or all of the benefits of using this Website.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you with a means to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to our Privacy Officer.
Such requests must include the reference Request for California Privacy Information in the subject line and the body of the message. They must include the email or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted to us if they are not submitted according to the terms set forth above.