CSA Star Certification
Elevate Your Cloud Security Posture
CSP’s Can Choose to Perform Certification or Attestation
- CSA STAR Certificates are issued for a period of 3 years and it is required that an ISO/IEC 27001 Certification be current when issuing a CSA STAR Certification.
- The certification process follows the same protocol as ISO/IEC 27001. Thus ‘a point in time’ audit.
- The STAR Attestation is an independent, third-party assessment of the security of a CSP that leverages the requirements of the SOC 2 framework (based on the AICPA Trust Services Principles (TSP)) in conjunction with the CCM. By pursuing the STAR Attestation, it allows organizations to demonstrate the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of their controls over a period of time, rather than at a point in time.
What We Do
- Perform the Gap Analysis
- Provide recommendations and assist with implementation to increase the scoring
- Perform remediation activities (from policy development to technical configuration advisory)
- Be Your ‘Go To’ security trusted advisor to improve your contract environment