Assembling value and meeting consumer demands
Assembling value and meeting consumer demands is a tight wire balancing act for most Manufacturing and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies. Procurement delays, rising commodity prices, US talent shortages, off-shoring to near shoring the list of risks that threaten the CPG industry is endless. A holistic review of enterprise risks must be reviewed in unison to the business strategy.
Elevate’s Value Proposition for the Manufacturing Industry:
Our team of business risk advisers have a solid foundation in: process improvement, internal audit, accounting and IT consulting services provides a unique perspective to the alignment of strategy to risk management. Our risk advisory services offer Manufacturing and CPG companies the following services:
- Enterprise risk assessments including the following risk domains:
- Procurement process audits
- Supplier contract management reviews
- Implement IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Co-sourced / outsourced internal audit including IT audit
- Data privacy / information security technical reviews
- Business continuity planning
- FASB and the IASB interpretations on proposed lease accounting model
- Accelerated accounting close
Elevate provides solutions to add value to your manufacturing operations and to effectively identify and manage risks and to meet consumer demands.