IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
IT governance, risk and compliance (GRC), Maintaining equilibrium
You cannot manage what you do not monitor
ITIL, COBIT, PCI, ISO27001, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) … the list goes on. Elevate’s IT GRC Consulting Services assists organizations to develop an integrated cycle of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) initiatives to ease your compliance burden and align to IT governance best practices . In addition to working directly with our clients, we work to integrate strategic partnerships with leading security, compliance and risk assessment organizations as a complementary enhancement of our service offerings.
- IT Governance – Establishing governance frameworks to achieve the ability to monitor and manage your organization.
- Risk – Establishing a sustainable and repeatable risk management program.
- IT Compliance – Providing manual and automated attestation services to determine point-in-time conformance with formalized predefined requirements and standards.
We work with our clients to develop scalable, all-inclusive GRC solutions that take into account the relevant IT, Security and Regulatory requirements of the organization. Our methodologies and tools have detailed mappings of over 100 regulations’ requirements (e.g. HIPAA, GLBA, FFEIC, PCI, Privacy Regulations for States and other countries, SOX, ISO27002, COBIT, ITIL, NIST etc). IT GRC programs deliver the following benefits:
- Reduction on compliance audits by the unification and streaming of GRC processes;
- Decrease of incident response requests when recommendations are implemented and monitoring programs are implemented to manage the IS Management Program;
- Reduction on external audit fees when we assist companies in control rationalization programs;
- Improved user awareness of IT security policies and procedures through our User Awareness and Training Services and Social Media suggested policies;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations and external mandates with a unified and current approach