Flexible talent solutions for hiring managers
Over the last two decades, we’ve created a network of skilled professionals ready to seamlessly supplement your team.
We Are Practitioners
With our growing client base and tight deadlines, we know what skills good team members need to possess to run your organization at an optimal level. We look for candidates for our clients the same way we look for our internal team – if they don’t make our cut, they won’t make yours either.
Not everyone has the time and resources to devote to the recruiting process, and we are here to take on the tedious task of vetting applicants for you. We only submit the most ideal candidates for your review, each one having been fully vetted by our expert internal staffing members to see where they stack up. We know you only want the best, so we only give you the best.
Credentials held by our team are:
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Professional (CHSPP)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- CMMC Registered Practitioner (RP)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA’s PenTest+ certification
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified IT Risk Assessor (CRISC)
- Certified Risk Management Assessor (CRMA)
- CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist (CSIS)
- HITRUST CSF Assessor
- ITIL (IT service delivery) V3 Certified
- Master in business administration (MBA)
- Masters of Science in Computer Engineering (MSCE)
- Masters of Science in Management Information Systems (MSMIS)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma
Hiring Managers’ Contact Information
For inquiries or requests that require a personal response, we will endeavor to respond in a timely manner. If you prefer to contact us by phone, kindly use our global office number +1 (888) 601-5351
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We have designed a highly efficient and streamlined process for you to find premier talent with minimal effort.
Once notified of your needs, we schedule an initial call to obtain all of the information necessary to source the best-fit candidates for your roles. With that knowledge we immediately begin sourcing, vetting, and interviewing candidates to make sure they meet as many of your requirements as possible. Don’t have a detailed job description? Not a problem. At the end of the day, we are practitioners and experts of the cyber field. Tell us your pain points and gaps and risks, and we will figure out an accurate profile of who you need to fill your immediate openings and provide a valuable contribution. Supplemental to this service, we will also gladly advise you of any and all relevant trends we have observed pertaining to the jobs you are looking to fill that could help in developing a role.
We are not your typical staffing firm. With our experts at the helm, we guarantee that the candidates we submit to you will be worth your time. By the time a resume reaches your hiring manager, it will have gone through a minimum three rounds of our internal review, taking the bulk of the vetting responsibility off of your plate. Once the top candidates have been selected, we will set up all subsequent interviews for you while following whatever process suits your needs best. We are with you every step of the way, and even after a role is filled, we will remain in communication with you to ensure your satisfaction. We welcome and encourage feedback to help us coach your candidates and set them up for success with your organization. We work hand-in-hand with our clients, and always strive for continued partnership long after positions have been filled.
We are Flexible
As your business changes, so do your staffing requirements. Therefore, we offer a flexible model so we can quickly and accurately fill your positions. We will work with you to find an on-boarding model (or hybrid combination) that best suits your needs:
- The resource will work on a temporary basis defined in an SOW and invoiced on a bi-monthly or monthly basis for actual hours worked
- This is a temporary staff augmentation assignment and will run according to the dates and time entry specifications outlined in the SOW
- Elevate will provide fully vetted candidates for direct hire interview opportunities with the client
- Upon acceptance of a full-time offer, Elevate will collect a recruiting fee after the established probationary period is satisfied
Contract to Hire
- A popular “try before you buy” method to ensure both the client and candidate are well suited prior to making a long-term hiring commitment
- The resource will work on a temporary basis as defined in the SOW, and are invoiced on a bi-monthly or monthly basis for actual hours worked
- At the end of the contract period, and upon acceptance of a full-time offer, Elevate will collect a recruiting fee after the established probationary period is satisfied